Friday, October 9, 2009

Action Steve's Answers! 1

Hello citizens! You may be asking, just what the heck is this?

Creative Commons License
The Astonishing Adventures of Action Steve by Steve Smith, Patrick Romani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Creative Commons is a way for artists to license their work so that others can use them without fear of being sued for infringement of copyright. There are a few different licenses, but the one I've chosen, Attribution-Share Alike means that you can write your own stories, draw your own comics, and even make your own blockbuster movie about me and my adventures! Just as long as you give my creators, Steve Smith and Patrick Romani, credit and give your work a compatible license. You can even sell your or my work if you want to! Just who might buy it is another subject entirely....

If you do create something based on my adventures, let me know and your work just might (read probably) become part of the Official Action Steve-iverse Continuity!

No comments:

Post a Comment